[Asterisk-Users] Really Cheap way to connect 2 PBXs

thisemailaddressisbogus at risehigh.com thisemailaddressisbogus at risehigh.com
Mon Mar 29 16:38:44 MST 2004

X100Ps don't talk to each other so it aint gonna work :-)
Use X100P and TDM100P on each box but that's not really cheap.
My 2 cents.

james.