[Asterisk-Users] voicemail main

Interalab Sales sales at interalab.com
Mon Mar 29 13:55:37 MST 2004

How do you configure extensions.conf to let you punch out to
VoicemailMain  when an individual voicemail prompt has picked up?

We have a few extensions set up.  voice mail is extension 8500 and we
have another extension for SIP on extension 12.  SIP dials out fine.
SIP can dial 8500 and get VoicemailMain.  An incoming call is picked up
by extension 12's voice mail if no answer.

What if I call in on the incoming POTS line and extension 12's voice
mail picks up.  How can I have that voice mail switch me over to
VoicemailMain if I press a number or * or #  or something?

Here's our config at the moment:

exten => 8500,1,VoicemailMain
exten => 8500,2,Hangup

exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/12,10)
exten => s,2,Voicemail,u12

Thanks - I've been looking for an example for this on the lists and
google for a few days.

Bill.