[Asterisk-Users] T100P T1 problem (Avaya -> asterisk IVR) (update)

Jeb Campbell jebc at c4solutions.net
Mon Mar 29 08:51:15 MST 2004

This is an update on the status of an Avaya Definity w/ TN767E to
Asterisk T100P (no crossover)

If anyone has a working Avaya TN767 config print out I would really
appreciate it.
I have followed the config on the web, but cannot get it going and I
really can't confirm the Avaya config (but I could show the phone guy
that someone has it working).

Anyway, the only stuff off list was trying to debug the connection.
1. With a crossover there is no sync (YELLOW and RED alarms)
2. With standard cable I get a pri error that they think they are the
NET, but we are the NET.
(This is asterisk 1.0 stable and the directions from voip-info)

I'm almost to the point of getting them to send the TN767E back and
getting a TN464, but I would like some confirmation either way (ie
someone to swear they have done it -- and I will even pay someone to
help if they have done it and can send a current config).

So to all about to do this, I wish you better luck than I have had.
I'm sure if you have more Avaya experience you will be fine; I just
can't get in there and try things.  I will get this working and post
configs.

Jeb Campbell
jebc at c4solutions.net
Cell: 865-385-1437