[Asterisk-Users] Call routing based upon callerID

John F. Baird jfbaird at nwi.tzo.com
Mon Mar 29 03:34:28 MST 2004

Hi,
	I've search and though I've found a few references I have not
been able to find any concrete examples of * routing a call based upon
the caller ID. The scenario is that I want all calls originating from
number xxxxx to be routed to a particular extension, those from yyyyyy
to another and anything else to a third. Can someone please provide a
reference to samples or tell me if it cannot be done easily?

Thanks,
	John