[Asterisk-Users] Error installing/compiling cdr_mysql addon

Michael Shuler mike at bwsys.net
Sun Mar 28 18:58:58 MST 2004

Actually, its MUCH easier to use the unixODBC and cdr_odbc.so modules.  That
way if you ever change you database to something other than MySQL you wont
have to make any major changes to Asterisk.  Also, since the ODBC stuff is
in the main code instead of the "addons" you can generally expect it to be
better maintained.

Michael Shuler, C.E.O.
BitWise Systems, Inc.
1301 W. Pioneer Parkway