[Asterisk-Users] SoftFAX/spandsp

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Sun Mar 28 14:09:33 MST 2004

Hi,

Cool, I am really happy to see this stuff moving along.

After a short time of not being able to track updates I tried getting back
up there again, updated app_rxfax (whoof, that was a while back).
Successfully built and installed spandsp 1i, and started asterisk (tonight's
cvs):

gcc -O2 -g  -Iinclude -I../include -c -o  app_rxfax.o app_rxfax.c
In file included from /usr/local/include/spandsp.h:40,
                 from app_rxfax.c:29:
/usr/local/include/spandsp/arctan2.h: In function `arctan2':
/usr/local/include/spandsp/arctan2.h:44: warning: type mismatch in implicit
declaration for built-in function `fabs'
app_rxfax.c: In function `rxfax_exec':
app_rxfax.c:185: too few arguments to function `ast_set_read_format'
app_rxfax.c:195: too few arguments to function `ast_set_write_format'
app_rxfax.c:199: too few arguments to function `ast_set_read_format'
app_rxfax.c:247: too few arguments to function `ast_set_read_format'
app_rxfax.c:253: too few arguments to function `ast_set_write_format'
make[1]: *** [app_rxfax.o] Error 1

Hmmmm - compilation aborts. Any thoughts ??

Florian