[Asterisk-Users] Codec Voodoo

Andres andres at telesip.net
Sat Mar 27 13:53:47 MST 2004

Are you making calls out to Nufone or simply from one of your servers to
another?  We noticed this problem when we upgraded one of our servers to
the latest CVS and left another one with an older version.  Seems that
the latest changes with rtp.c need to be applied everywhere.
When we upgraded all servers then the audio returned to normal but the
connection with Nufone started sounding horrible.

We had to roll back to the older version of rtp.c to get back the good
audio with Nufone.

--
Andres
Network Admin