[Asterisk-Users] IAX Phone - Major New Release

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Fri Mar 26 20:47:36 MST 2004

After months of delay, I am releasing a second Beta of IAX Phone.  This
version looks just like the prototype I have had on display for several
months.  It includes a number of new features and shows signs of others that
will be coming soon.

New Features:

	- Speaker phone
	- Muting
	- Call Logging
	- Hold music for held calls
	- Registration improvements
	- Direct dial (by IP or machine name)
	- Better keyboard handling
	- Hide/Minimize (F12)
	- Restore/Show (Alt+F12)
	- Cool new look/feel

Coming Soon:

	- In-Phone call recording
	- Phone Book or Outlook Integration
	- Text Messaging
	- Multiple Talk Paths
	- DND/FWD/Reject

Download it at my site: http://www.sokol-associates.com

Please email me or use the bug tracker on my site if/when you find issues.

Take a look at the other stuff I'm working on, including an Asterisk GUI.
Info and screen shots on the blog on the front page.

Thanks,

Steve

Steven Sokol
Sokol & Associates, LLC