[Asterisk-Users] Re: 0.7.2 with cisco router & 7960

Daniel Cubero Salas, Ing dcubero at cosinet.net
Fri Mar 26 01:32:19 MST 2004

incoming called-number XXXXX11
direct-inward-dial
!
dial-peer voice 7 pots
incoming called-number XXXXX12
direct-inward-dial
!

=====
When the call is from PSTN, detection of DTMF by Asterisk+Cisco 2600 works
pretty well; but when the call is from Cisco 7960 phone thru ASTERISK+Cisco
2600 to PSTN (like IVR o PBX) always DTMF tones (for long number example 4
or more) aren´t recognized or it has wrong detection (I digit 9228373 but
PBX in PSTN seen 928373 or 9287 or 922283).

am I missing anything?

Regards

Daniel

Pd. What is meaning of CME?