[Asterisk-Users] Multiple IAX "register" lines?

Ed Rubright ed at rubright.net
Fri Mar 26 08:05:16 MST 2004

In you iax.conf file, are you using type=friend?  I seem to remember a
discussion about problems if using type=friend instead of type=user for
multiple registered servers with the same userid.  I may have the details
messed up on this though!

I have the same setup your describing and it works great!

In the iax.conf file I have broken the inbound and outbound into 2 separate
stanzas, i.e. -

; for inbound from Nufone
[NuFone]
Type=user