[Asterisk-Users] Multiple IAX "register" lines?

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 26 02:48:26 MST 2004

Hi,

Having a small problem here and wondering if anyone else has seen it..

My Asterisk box is behind NAT so I need to "register" with the external
IAX Asterisk boxes for calls to be received..

Up till yesterday I only needed to "register" with a single external IAX
server and all was working fine.. Now I need to "register" with a second
external IAX server..

So I now have two "register" lines in my IAX.conf.. The problem is that
Asterisk only uses the first one and is ignoring the second.. If I
comment out the first one then asterisk will happily use the second one
but it does not seem to be happy using both at the same time..

Is anyone else having this problem? is it a bug?

Thanks..