[Asterisk-Users] Graphical Interface to display Asterisk CDR / php

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Fri Mar 26 01:59:11 MST 2004

A comment and a question about the latest version:

First, the question: What is the organizing principle of the "Asterisk
Minutes" chart, with respect to the ordering of the various days?  It
seems random. . . I also assume the last column is the average number of
minutes per call?

As to the fix, I had to make a change to ~/lib/Class.Table.php in order
to pass syntactic muster with Postgres 7.4.1, the corrected version of
which is:

	 	if (DB_TYPE == "postgres"){
                                 // $sql_limit = " LIMIT $limite";
                                 $sql_limit = " LIMIT $limite OFFSET
$current_record";
                         }else{
                                 $sql_limit = " LIMIT
$current_record,$limite";

                         }
                 }

Otherwise it now works beautifully for me (Apache 2.0.49, PHP 5.0.0RC1,
Postgres 7.4.1)

Thanks.

B.