[Asterisk-Users] Semi OT: WiSIP and WEP

Clif Jones ctjones at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 25 19:06:20 MST 2004

Are you saying that the clicking only occurs when 128-bit WEP is
enabled?  If this is the only
thing causing it (not network congestion), my guess would be that the
same processor doing
the encryption is also trying to drive the voice codec.  We have this
same problem on our handheld
devices when we are running code that is at 100% CPU.  It results in a
loud click periodically every
few seconds.  Do a little research to rule out congestion problems
though because network config
is the most common culprit.  My $0.02.