[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail + SIP Message header

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Thu Mar 25 13:38:51 MST 2004

The ${RDNIS} variable in the dialplan would contain that information.
${RDNIS} for SIP is in CVS HEAD.  A patch for 0.7.2 is at
http://www.fnords.org/~eric/asterisk/downloads/

On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 14:07, Lal, Deepak (Contractor) wrote:
> I am trying to use Asterisk as a "pure" voicemail system and have the following
> setup:
> I have the * setup as a SIP peer to a softswitch. When someone calls a number on
> the softswitch and no one picks up the phone, the softswitch forwards the call
> to the * using SIP. The message header of the SIP INVITE has the number
> originally called in the "To:" field, but the INVITE is still being sent to the
> number asterisk is configured for.
>
> Is there any way that I can configure asterisk to "read" the To: field in the
> message header of the SIP INVITE and then go to the mailbox of the corresponding
> number?
>
> Thanks
>
> Deepak
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows
upgrades can NOT be deducted as a gambling loss."