[Asterisk-Users] Newbie and Meetme configuration problem

Mailling LIst lists at zaire.us
Thu Mar 25 13:16:43 MST 2004

Hi guys,

I am a newbie and having problem to enter a conference room. Here is an
extract of my config files:

#  extensions.conf

; Or a conference room (you'll need to edit meetme.conf to enable this room)
;
exten => 8600,1,Meetme,1234

# meetme.conf

[rooms]
;
; Usage is conf => confno[,pin]
;
conf => 1234

When I dial 8600 from my SIP soft phone, I get the following error:

*CLI> Mar 25 20:11:23 WARNING[1184099120]: pbx.c:1179 pbx_extension_helper:
No application 'Meetme' for extension (default, 8600, 1)
  == Spawn extension (default, 8600, 1) exited non-zero on 'SIP/franck-6969'

I had a look on the mailing list archive but did not find anything regarding
this problem. Thanks in advance for your help

Franck