[Asterisk-Users] Re: Program to manage the faxes

Johan Hollemans j.hollemans at synantics.nl
Thu Mar 25 03:36:25 MST 2004

Hello,

A few weeks I wrote a message about a program to manage faxes.
A few people responds which I appreciate.

For this program I made a project site on http://www.sourceforge.net.
The project page for the fax program is: http://tafm.sourceforge.net

If you would like to download the program directly go here:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=105174&package_id=113216

Greetings and good luck,
Johan Hollemans