[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 International Termination

Stephen Karrington sk at dreamtime.net
Wed Mar 24 11:33:28 MST 2004

Thanks for the feedback. I will leave it up as long as it takes for us
to get some good information and feedback from people.

Sincerely,

Stephen Karrington
Dreamtime.net Inc.
http://www.dreamtime.net
http://www.emailblaster.us

Corporate Office
101 California Street, 22nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111-5802

Voice - 877-203-9308
Fax - 310-943-2606

Dreamtime is your global choice for worldwide communication services,
viral  marketing software and direct sales channel automation.