[Asterisk-Users] Graphical Interface to display Asterisk CDR / php

Areski areski at e-group.org
Wed Mar 24 08:09:42 MST 2004

Hello All,

I just finished an other version, all my apologies, cause I made it for
mysql then I ve done the change to support postgresql and forget to
re-test again... not really professional at all ;)

By the way, I made some amelioration in the sql queries and now it works
even with few hundreds thousand of records...

Well, Mysql should now work.

I had also an option to get the result by minutes or by seconds.

Tested with:
PHP Version 4.3.1
- psql (PostgreSQL) 7.2.4
- mysql  Ver 11.18 Distrib 3.23.58,

http://www.areski.net/asterisk-stat-v1/about.php

Download :
http://www.areski.net/asterisk-stat-v1/asterisk-stat-v1_1.tar.gz

If you have still some problems, share them with me !
Regards, Areski