[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 vs 7905

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Tue Mar 23 12:39:02 MST 2004

Anything that says "CallManager" is NOT SIP.  You want SIP.  Your Cisco
Reseller should be able to help you with the part numbers to order for a
Cisco 7960G + SIP software load + Power Supply (you need a power supply
if you are not using Cisco's Power over Ethernet).

--
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows