[Asterisk-Users] Snom 200 Voice Call / Paging

Chris A. Icide chris at netgeeks.net
Tue Mar 23 10:07:53 MST 2004

I think what Willy and the other gent who posted on this are asking is
this:  Does the current CVS development or stable release support defining
of these variables in either the sip.conf file or as a variable or some
other format in extensions.conf, or are we talking about a patch to the
code to make this configurable in the config files?

I know that the ability exists to send ALERT_INFO through the config files,
was that a one-time fix for Cisco phones, or does there exist a mechanism
to supply XXXX_INFO arguments to be added to the sip headers when invites
are sent to particular sip UAs?

-Chris