[Asterisk-Users] Call waiting

Brian R. Swan swannie at swannie.net
Tue Mar 23 09:45:28 MST 2004

I'm having the same problem.  I'm using a SIP phone (not sure if that matters
or not).  I tried doing a hook-flash, then dialing *0, and I just get a
reorder message.  I have threewaycalling=yes in my zapata.conf.

I actually gave up a few weeks ago looking for the answer to this, but it
appears that other people are having the same problem.  Can this be done with
a SIP phone?

Swannie