[Asterisk-Users] Snom 200 Voice Call / Paging

willy at yponeinc.com willy at yponeinc.com
Tue Mar 23 05:06:23 MST 2004

Christian,
I guess I am Confused about the 'header' stuff.

I am using the SIP strictly on a LAN as extensions to the
[*].  Hence, I have a line in sip.conf like this:

[2200] ;snom 200
callerid=Reception <2200>
type = friend
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
username = 2200
secret = 2200
host = dynamic
dtmfmode = rfc2833
context=intern
mailbox = 2200

In extensions.conf I have
exten => 2200,1,Dial(SIP/2200,20,tT)

Now, [*] is at 192.168.1.16. Where does the 'header' you
refer to get sent?
I tried adding intercom=true to the sip.conf but that is not
it right?
Lost ...
Willy

----- Original Message Follows -----