[Asterisk-Users] Convert ISDN Card in NT Mode

Tim Robinson tim at txrx.org.uk
Tue Mar 23 01:56:33 MST 2004

The caveat is that the patches only seem to work on specific versions of
  the zaptel, libpri and asterisk source.  It took me a while to get
them to compile, especially on RH9...  Not for the faint-hearted!!!!

I would dearly like to see native support for these cards built in to
the main * line, as they will open up huge opportunities within EMEA...

Rgds
Tim Robinson
Basingstoke, UK