[Asterisk-Users] call waiting ?

justin justin123 at optushome.com.au
Mon Mar 22 23:28:16 MST 2004

Hi Guys

Im just wondering if someone can help me with call waiting please.
Everything is working realy well. Im quite impressed with asterisk :)
Currently im using grandstream phones with the .50 firmware and the lastest
stable version asterisk , 1?. I'm also using the g729 codecs.
Im trying to disable call waiting using callwaiting=no and incominglimit=1,
outgoinglimit=1 (was this taken out ?) in my sip.conf. If i do that setup
it works alrite however i cant do the flash transfer thing to check if the
person you want to transfer to is busy or not before the transfer. As it
seems to treat my user as having 2 incoming calls ??
Anyone know how i could get around this while still being able to do the
flash before transfer. ?

Thanks heaps for your help

Justin