[Asterisk-Users] E&M Signaling

David Boyd dboyd at vscllc.com
Mon Mar 22 15:26:52 MST 2004

Does the system you are connecting to have a digital interface (T1) or is it
truly a 2/4 Wire E&M system?  If it is T-1 then you do not need a channel
bank however if it is the analog interface then you will.  There are several
choices of banks available and there are also several drop and insert muxes
that can provide you a smaller number of channels that you can use instead
of using all 24 from a channel bank.

Dave