[Asterisk-Users] Snom 200

Bill Hamlin bhamlin at gbne.net
Mon Mar 22 14:46:59 MST 2004

You must have port mapping in the Linux NAT that allows the SIP-level
packets to get to the * Server, so you need to add a port mapping for the
RTP packets.  I may be wrong but I think * sends RTP on the same port that
it receives RTP on, so once the phone sends some RTP to * then the RTP
coming back should work.

Turn on "sip debug" to see the packets and cut and paste here if you're
still having a problem.

Bill