[Asterisk-Users] question about CPU usage

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Mon Mar 22 14:36:04 MST 2004

I think Steve is referring to the following line:

export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1

If you put this in your command line before starting asterisk, you will get
around the RH9 problem of leaving zombies when AGI processes quit.  Other
than that, I don't think it influences CPU load.

Note that the line is not necessary for Fedora Core 1

regards
Scott

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.
Palo Alto, California and London, England

Email:          scott "at" evtmedia.com