[Asterisk-Users] Problem with DTMF tones and Dialexa Dial-Com Lite

Gary Pigott asterisk at garypigott.net
Mon Mar 22 03:22:12 MST 2004

I'm jsut starting to setup an Asterisk system (my first) for a new office
and I'm having some problems getting DTMF tones working correctly with
Dial-Com Lite (software SIP phone). The only DTMF option that won't generate
console errors is rfc2833 but the keys are doubling up (when I press "1",
"11" apears on the console. Any idea where I can change the DTMF tone time
window so I can get rid of this problem?

Regards,

Gary