[Asterisk-Users] UK PSTN and x100p

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Mon Mar 22 02:17:19 MST 2004

--On Sunday, March 21, 2004 8:11 pm +0000 Dee Lowndes <dee at asyouneed.com>
wrote:

> If I find the voltage drop out can I configure the x100p to do it based on
> the new voltage drop. If so where and how?

To a certain extent yes.  Im fact, in the absence of measurements you could
just try a couple of things in the code.  You need to edit wcfxo.c and then
recompile and reload the wcfxo and zaptel modules.  In there you will find
a couple of options - one for Japanese networks and one for zero battery
ring.  Try enabling these and see if they help.  I wrote the 'xero battery
ring' patch to cope with a hangup problem on my ISDN TA.  It may or may not
help with your Telewest issues.

  Iain