[Asterisk-Users] UK PSTN and x100p

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Sun Mar 21 09:29:59 MST 2004

Well. if the Telewest line signalling is the same as BT uses it "should"
work.  When the call ends the Telewest switch should signal this with a
change in the line power which the X100P relies on to disconnect. the call.
You'll probably need to measure the line voltage to sort this out.  If you
have access to a BT line it's worth trying the X100P on that.

  Iain

--On Sunday, March 21, 2004 15:32:54 +0000 Dee Lowndes <dee at asyouneed.com>