[Asterisk-Users] Snom 200

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sat Mar 20 21:27:43 MST 2004

> Here's another funny
> * CLI puts put
> "-- Registered SIP '4405' at IP.address Port 5060 Expires 3600 "
> and within seconds the snomm 200 beeps the MWI goes on the LCD and the
> light flashes a call from asterisk "Not Found"
>
> Willy if you could let me see you sip and config files, if you have yours
> working? I'm very sure it is not a LAN issue, but a config issue

I've had a snom 200 working since about October last year. Currently
running v2.03o with two extensions defined. It's not defined any
different then a 7960 in *. Here's my sip.conf
[3008]
type=friend
host=dynamic
username=3008           ;Snom phone - line 2
secret=mysecret
context=from-sip
callgroup=2
pickupgroup=2