[Asterisk-Users] voip terminations in Australia and New Zealand

Dean Collins dean at collins.net.pr
Sat Mar 20 06:53:04 MST 2004

Hi Craig,
Packet8 doesn't allow asterisk terminations, you have to use their TA
though I haven't looked yet I sure someone must have worked out a way to
fake the info provided by TA.

Costs $50 a month for unlimited calls into the USA, Australia and about
6 asian countries.

BTW if you type "source" into their signup page it will knock $20 off
the signup fee.

I've been using their service from Sydney, Australia to make USA and
Aust terminating calls for about 4 days and works great.

The other alternative is I understand Commindico will be approving the
Asterisk box for connection to their network however they have a $250pm
minimum spend.

Cheers,
Dean