[Asterisk-Users] voip terminations in Australia and New Zealand

Vic Cross vicc at veejoe.com.au
Sat Mar 20 05:50:13 MST 2004

G'day Craig,

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004, Craig wrote:

> Does anybody know of any organization providing reasonably priced voip call
> terminations in Australia and New Zealand ??
>
> Does anybody know of any reasonably priced DID providers in Australia and
> New Zealand ??.

http://www.oztell.com

I just signed up with this mob for ADSL, and have connected to their
OZphone VoIP service.  They offer SIP termination into their internal VoIP
network, as well as offering a pretty thorough "voice application gateway"
service.  DIDs in Sydney and Melbourne (other capitals coming, and I
guess they've got an office in Auckland for a reason) are A$9 per
month (last time I checked).  AFAIK, you don't need to be on their ADSL to
get the voice services.

Hmmm...  Selecting Telephone Services from the above web page tells us
only about their calling card service...  Try poking around on
http://ozforums.oztralia.com and see whether you think they fit you --
they are probably fairly immature corporate-wise, but seem to have a clue
on the technology side.

Cheers,
Vic Cross