[Asterisk-Users] Festival

Eric Kirkland yg at ads.aero
Fri Mar 19 18:17:05 MST 2004

Hmmm... I'm having a problem with Festival compiling it on Mandrake Linux
v10... essentially it's complaining because it can't find the strstream.h
header file, which leads me to believe there's an incompatibility with the
gcc compiler I'm running, which is 3.3.2... anyone have a workaround or fix
or any ideas?

Andy, green at fboweb.com