[Asterisk-Users] ADSI slow?

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Fri Mar 19 16:10:14 MST 2004

Alfred R. Nurnberger wrote:
> The procedure you described is the reset procedure.
> If the phone is locked then this will not work.
> I have one of those. No chance to upload scrips on it.
> According to Cheryl Millosi from Sayson there is no way to program it
> without knowing the password.

Here is what I have directly from Aastra for the older PT390's.

How to Factory Reset your 390 phone:
(Please note that this will completely erase all programming in the
phone, including entries in the caller's log, redial list and
directory.)
1. Press the 'Options' button and select option "2. Time/Date" by
scrolling down and pressing the "Show" soft key
2. Set the time/date to "Jan 1, 12:00 am" and press "Done"
3. Press the 'Options' key twice, once to get out of options and once to
get back in
4. While in the Options Menu, press the 'Mute' key. You should see a few
rows of random looking numbers and letters.
5. Press the '#' key to complete the reset.
6. Check all services have been deleted by pressing the 'Services' key.
You should see the following:
 Services
<available>
<available SL>