[Asterisk-Users] RE: Asterisk-Users digest, Vol 1 #3157 - 11 msgs

George Bean gbean at puwaba.com
Fri Mar 19 10:36:04 MST 2004

Digi-Key has these fuses for $2.21 each. You can check them out at:

http://www.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail?Ref=73728&Row=46959
&Site=US

Digi-Key is geared more toward small shipments (repairs, development and
short run production) whereas Newark is more interested in large quantity
sales. They can be a useful resource for many network & telecom projects.

Regards,
George Bean
Puwaba Technologies