[Asterisk-Users] ADSI slow?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Mar 19 09:04:08 MST 2004

> If you bought cheap phones of ebay you might be out of luck though - if
> they are provider locked then there is no way to program them without
> knowing the provider specific password (according to Sayson)

PT390s are easy to unlock (and the 490s I think are very similar, I have one
of each) -- I will try to dig up the procedure and post to the list.  It
involved setting the date/time to Jan 1, 12:00am and playing around with
the recessed "option" button and # I think.

I know I have both of mine unlocked and can dump data to the magical slot #2
I think it is.  Bel Canadal had their little app there before.

Regards,
Andrew