[Asterisk-Users] Identifying a call with manager interface

Nicolas Bougues nbougues-listes at axialys.net
Fri Mar 19 08:17:45 MST 2004

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 03:58:12PM +0100, michiel betel wrote:

> You should be able to specify an ActionID with the originate request.
> Asterisk will the put this ActionID in all replys to your request.
> Haven't (yet) tried this myself, but check manager.c for the exact
> implementation.

ActionID is specified in the Response message. It would be useful with
interleaved Requests/Responses, which is not the case here.

However, the ActionID is not specified in the "Event" messages I get
meanwhile, so I can't track call progress nor channel allocation.

--
Nicolas Bougues
Axialys Interactive