[Asterisk-Users] ADSI slow?

DUSTIN WILDES dwildes at pabbankshares.com
Fri Mar 19 07:25:44 MST 2004

I currently received two of the sayson 390 & 480 phones.  I like the style of the phones, but was wanting some feedback from other users.
My phones seem incredibly slow whenever connecting to voicemail.  I've added the security settings to my adsi.conf file & re-downloaded the script to the phone.  It tells me it has a conflict with Slot1, so I'm unable to get the graphical menu - BUT, I'm able to see the caller information on each voicemail.

I've used almost nothing but Cisco 7940/7960 phones with asterisk and they are very quick & responsive to the voicemail, where these Sayson phones take app. 2 seconds to respond to key presses.

What has your experience been if you have used one of these Sayson 390 or 480 phones?
Thanks!!