[Asterisk-Users] Extenesion: If InternalBusy Then GetBackToOperator

Senad Jordanovic senad at boltblue.com
Fri Mar 19 05:17:18 MST 2004

Matteo Rancilio wrote:
> Senad Jordanovic ha scritto:
>
>> Matteo Rancilio wrote:
>>

>>> How can I make an extension that will do the follow:
>>>
>>> - Operator A pick up an external call
>>> - Operator A Blind Transfer the call to Internal X
>>> - If Internal X is busy the call will get back to Operator A
>>>

>> Use call forwarding on busy to forward the call back to operator.
>>

> Ok, bur how can I get the OpA number in a variable?

It is already there when call starts... It is "CALLERIDNUM". Once the
transfer starts I ihink that variable should change to OpA extension...
Hoever If it does not use SetVar application to define it, but make sure
you define it before the call gets answered by operator.

>>> And at the same time I need this:
>>>
>>> - Operator A pick up an external call
>>> - Operator A Transfer (no Blind) the call to Internal X
>>> - If Internal X is busy  Operator A ears the busy tone
>>>

>> As far I know, * does not support no blind transfer unless you play
>> with dialing plan/ AGI etc.
>>

> Cisco has BTransfer and Transfer working properly on SIP.

Explain a bit more on this please.... :)