[Asterisk-Users] MOH: Copyright issues?

andrewg at felinemenace.org andrewg at felinemenace.org
Fri Mar 19 01:46:46 MST 2004

G'day,

Just as a random side note, IIRC, in Australia a couple of years ago
Telstra lost a law case regarding music on hold.

Google turned up the following url:
www.internetnews.com/bus-news/article.php/38201

This doesn't really answer your question regarding those specific files,
but as part of Ruxcon organising (www.ruxcon.org - a computer security
conference in Sydney, Australia </shameless-plug>) I was talking to the
ARPA people; they seemed eager++ to talk to people to insure you weren't
breaking copyrights, so you could talk to them about it...

With regards to Ruxcon, we were covered by UTS's site license.

Hope this helps,
Andrew Griffiths