[Asterisk-Users] help me: warnings on Read error on sound

Michael Zheng hxmzheng at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 21:35:19 MST 2004

Dear Ben,

Thank you for your help. But if I put noload => chan_oss.so in the modules.conf, then my soundcard can work in my Astersik? Actually, when I tried to install my soundcard and X100P in Redhat 8.0, the same problems occurred.

however, when I test soundcard in Redhat (No in Asterisk), the soundcard works. I just have no idea. This is a newly bought card.

Thanks

Michael