[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 5350 One Way Sound

Derek Bruce dbruce at calgarytelecom.com
Thu Mar 18 21:26:24 MST 2004

I sometime get this with my AS5300 gateway...

Turns out that the dial plan on the 5300 was configured such that the AS5300
encapsulated the sdp stream inside a mime/multipart message, and the
Asterisk RTP stack can't find the SDP portion. Asterisk would complain that
it didn't understand the Content-Type:
multipart/mixed;boundary=uniqueBoundary' message.

One possible cause is signal forwarding - solution is to ensure that there
is not a 'signaling forward unconditional' statement in your dial-peer on
the AS5350.