[Asterisk-Users] Softfax/spandsp

reseaux reseauxit at yahoo.it
Thu Mar 18 15:18:11 MST 2004

Dear Steve
	sorry for my last bug report (not full reported well) I have now reinstall
your spandsp 1b but i have this type of error...
Test Fax station Canon B150

    -- Executing RxFAX("Zap/33-1", "/home/user/testfax.tif") in new stack
Changed from phase 0 to 1
Slow carrier up
Slow carrier down
Slow carrier up
Slow carrier down
Start receiving document
Changed from phase 1 to 4
Sending ident
>>> CSI: 40 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20
DIS:
Preferred octets: 256
Can receive fax
Supported data signalling rates: V.27ter and V.29
R8x7.7lines/mm and/or 200x200pels/25.4mm OK
2D coding OK
Scan line length: 215mm
Recording length: A4 (297mm)
Receiver's minimum scan line time: 0ms at 3.85 l/mm: T7.7 = T3.85
R8x15.4lines/mm OK
Minimum scan line time for higher resolutions: T15.4 = T7.7
>>> DIS: 80 00 ce f0 80 80 01
HDLC underflow in state 9
Changed from phase 4 to 3
Slow carrier up
<<< TSI: 43 37 30 38 30 35 33 31 33 33 30 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20
TSI without final frame tag
Remote fax gave TSI as: "0331350807"
<<< DCS: 83 00 86 a0 00
DCS with final frame tag
In state 9
DCS:
Can receive fax
Selected data signalling rate: V.29, 9600bps
2D coding OK
Scan line length: 215mm
Recording length: A4 (297mm)
Minimum scan line time: 10ms
Get at 9600
Changed from phase 3 to 5
Fast carrier up
Coarse carrier frequency 1684.65 (18)
Fast carrier down
Fast carrier up
Coarse carrier frequency 1699.39 (86)
Fast carrier training failed
Fast carrier down
Fast carrier up
Coarse carrier frequency 1700.10 (4917)
Fast carrier down
Fast carrier up
Coarse carrier frequency 1699.55 (86)
Fast carrier training failed
Fast carrier down
Fast carrier up
Coarse carrier frequency 1700.10 (4916)
Fast carrier down
Fast carrier up
Coarse carrier frequency 1699.27 (86)
Fast carrier training failed
Fast carrier down
Fast carrier up
Coarse carrier frequency 1700.09 (2925)
Fast carrier down
Fast carrier up
Fast carrier down
    -- Executing Hangup("Zap/33-1", "") in new stack
Thanks for great work!!
Dimitri