[Asterisk-Users] NuFone?

Panny Malialis panny at hotlinks.co.uk
Thu Mar 18 07:08:54 MST 2004

Haha,

Well why not? Everyone has to eat at the end of the day!
Is it worth considering setting up an asterisk-trading mailing list specifically for this purpose?

Hotlinks Internet Services offers Voip grade bandwidth on our Juniper powered network and colocation space in the Major London
datacenters including Telehouse London which is well known in the industry to have by far the widest choice of PSTN carriers
available to connect to in the UK.

We also offer call origination of 0207, 0845, 0870 and 0800 from the UK over IP or E1.

Regards

Panny Malialis
panny at hotlinks.co.uk

quakenet: panny-m00