[Asterisk-Users] RE: line status

Χαλβατζόγλου Κώστας chalv at fiber.gr
Thu Mar 18 06:09:52 MST 2004

There are software solutions you could refer to, software based, or hardware based.
Look at www.voip-info.org for both solutions available.
To give you a hint;

For Software based solution, you can try various managers available for asterisk (Windows and Linux based) in order to get line status.

For hardware based, you could use an ADSI compliant phone, with big LCD screen, enough to show the channel info you need. If you can find it with soft-keys (interactively communicate with Asterisk through ADSI messages) that would be the greatest.

Regards,

Costas Halvajoglou
Pre-Sales Engineer
Fiber Systems & Networks SA