[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with MySQL on Redhat 9

Umar Sear USear at alwaysonvpn.com
Thu Mar 18 03:06:51 MST 2004

Hi I really hope somebody can help me out.

I have an asterisk installation working on a Redhat 9 system. I now want
to add the MySQL functionally to it. However when I make the necessary
changes, (downloading the add-ons, and changing the Make file) the make
fails.

I have looked into this and I think I know what the problem is.
Basically I only have MySQL binaries installed. Can anyone advice me
what packages I need to install to get this going.

Help will be greatly appreciated.

Umar.

Registered in England No. 04348334.
Tel: (+44) 0118 965 5600

This message is subject to and does not create or vary any
contractual relationship between alwaysON Group, its subsidiaries or
affiliates ("Emperian & alwaysON") and you. Internet communications are
not secure and therefore alwaysON Group does not accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message. Any view or opinions expressed
are those of the author. The message is intended for the addressee
only and its contents and any attached files are strictly confidential.
If you have received it in error, please telephone the number above.
Thank you.