[Asterisk-Users] Re: Random Echo

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 17 20:47:16 MST 2004

>I did some google search but
>didn't find any details, about how to configure between Adtran 750 and
>T100P. If you have already done, please give us some details.

not sure what level of dtl you want its quite straight fwd
It varies depending on the chasis but in general
there are T1 in and T1 out DB-15's for each T1 circuit you want to echo
cancel.

A straight T1 rj-45 cable goes to the channel bank other end is db-15 in to
Tellab
then a T1 X over goes from the Tellab db-15 out to the T100p card

Then there are external Mode and Chan switchs that allow you to configure
the T1
circuit  (the line bld, framing, and coding/signaling), and then other
setting to allow
channels FXO/FXS LS, GS and enable echo cancel channel by channel,
I do it for all fxs/fxo ports and turn ALL * echo cancel in zapata OFF..