[Asterisk-Users] Hangup X100P Issues

Christian Hecimovic checimovic at qworks.ca
Wed Mar 17 15:05:23 MST 2004

It's probably because you're using loop start lines, which don't offer proper
hangup detection. Switch to ground start and the X100P will work for you.

One way around the voicemail issue is to turn up the silence detection and set
a short timeout.

Search the list archives for lots more information on this issue.