[Asterisk-Users] PRI Errors

Bisker, Scott (7805) sbisker at harvardgrp.com
Wed Mar 17 14:09:13 MST 2004

Oh nooo.  Completely missed the boat on this one.  I was thinking the exact opposite on this.  I thought that if set to 1, then the span would _provide_ timing for the connected circuit.  My span 1-6 are channel banks and I thought the 1 was providing the timing for the banks, not the other way around  I now see my error.  I'm suprised I've not had more issues than this.

Thanks.